毎年ヒガンバナより一足先に開花する、洋物リコリスが咲いています。花柄が大きく、花びらは分厚くてしっかりしているのに加え、濃い黄色の蛍光色で目立ちます。
This lycoris aurea starts flowering ahead of spider lilies. Its flowers are larger than those of the spider lily and the petals are strong. Most of all, I love the bright golden colour which I find to be stunningly beautiful.
リコリスの手前には桃花ヒガンバナも上がってきました。こちらは本物のヒガンバナで、デリケートなピンクの花色です。
In front of the lycoris aurea, flower stems of the pink spider lilies are starting to come out of the ground. In contrast to the red spider lily (lycoris radiata), this variety's colour is delicate pink.
The lycoris radiata are starting to flower.
2024年に購入した日本ナツメが色づき始めています。うちでは数種類のナツメを育てていますが、去年 挿し木が成功した日本ナツメ以外はトゲ無しなので管理が楽です。よって、この↓苗もトゲ無し。この苗のヒコバエから育てた2株は写真上のほうのバルコニーに置いてありますが、まだ青々しています。
Fruits of the Japanese jujube tree that I bought in 2024 are turning yellow. I grow several varieties of jujube and, with the exception of the Japanese jujube tree developed from a cutting last year, all of them are thornless, which makes it easier to look after them. I have trees developed from the suckers of this tree, and they are peeping out of the trellis in the top part of this photo. Their fruits are still green.
これくらい色づけば十分甘くてジューシーです。
The fruit is already very sweet and juicy with this much of brown on the skin.
果肉の色を示した写真を載せたくて、なるべく歯形を残さないよう努力しました。この↓ような果肉が白のタイプが私の好みです。
It is rude/bad mannered in Japan to show the bite mark, but I wanted to show the colour of the flesh. So, I tried to avoid the teeth mark as much as possible. I like jujubes with milky white flesh like this.8月24日に購入した売れ残りパッションフルーツとビラフランカレモン苗は、この植え付け時の状態から順調に育っています。
The leftover passion fruit and Villafranca lemon that I bought on 24th August this year have grown significantly from this↓.
パッションフルーツのツルの長さは、元の状態と比べて3倍ちかくに伸びています。
The passion fruit's vine is 3 times that of the original height.
しかも節々に蕾も出ています。冬は室内越冬になるので、できるだけ成長を抑えたいところ。
Moreover, each node has a flower bud. I will be keeping this plant indoors during the winter, so I hope the plant does not grow too much henceforth.
レモン苗は葉っぱが増えてきました。
The lemon tree is becoming leafy.

また、最初から着いていた2個の実のうち小さいほうの実が2倍くらいに肥大しています。
Of the two fruits that were already there when I bought the plant, the smaller fruit has grown visibly.
=================================
午後になっても雨が降らなかったので、散歩がてらにタイガのオヤツを買いに出かけました。
Today, it did not rain even in the afternoon, so we went out for a walk and to buy Taiga's treats.